Here we are leaving our honest Alteril reviews against its results, side effects, and how much one can rely on it. Before going ahead, we request everyone who already tested Alteril and have experienced the results, to leave your honest review, so that this page become a reliable resource on Alteril reviews.
Here is our review:
We ordered 5 different 6 month’s package from its official website. December 2011 is 4th month. One order was made for our boss’s wife, she is patient of depression for last 5 years, and have severe sleepless nights. Second order was made for our senior manager’s mother, she is old and struggle to get sleeps for unknown reason (may be age factor). Third order was made for neighbor and a friend, age 31 years, facing problem in business. Forth one was for a mentally retarded girl of age 23 years in nearby charity. We didn’t used the fifth order, and kept it for refund process checking.
After 4 months we concluded as follow:
- In starting, Alteril worked well for wife of boss, 31 yrs old guy and 23 years old girl. But it didn’t worked that good for old mother.
- It worked well for all 4 (including old mother) after 1 month time.
- Non of them face any side effects, nothing like hang-over or laziness next morning.
- Two (31 yrs old guy and 23 yrs old girl) of them seems don’t need Alteril now a days as compared to other two (wife of boss and old mother). In fact, girl seems don’t need Alteril any more.
- All 4 seems now happy while they work, talk, and seems better in handling things as compare to before Alteril.
- We found refund process quite easy, and trustworthy. We got refund easily.
Conclusion: Alteril worked for everyone, but results vary.
Alteril Side effects
Alteril is natural medication which contains following 3 groups of ingredients: (a) Amino acid, (b) hormone and (c) herbs. The composition is scientifically tested and proven safe to use by humans. There are no Alteril side effects reported so far.
Alteril warns taking it by person of age below 18 years and by pregnant women. There are several side effects observed by these two groups of people. Some pregnant women reported heavy vomit and heavy headache when mistakenly taken.
Warning: Alteril is UNSAFE for pregnant women, baby in womb, and kids below age of 18 years. Many side effects can be experienced if mistakenly taken by them.
Alteril is very much safe for everyone who is above the age of 18 years and not pregnant. Other mild side effect that can be observed is heavy head in morning, and that can be avoided by starting with slow consumption. This is generally seen in people who are under weight. Else there is no side effect reported.
Altril is worth trying… it is SAFE and free from side effects.